Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Spiritual Warrior Lover

I was going to ask, "Spiritual Lover" or "Spiritual Warrior?" This question comes following a conversation I had tonight with a woman about whether the world needs lovers or fighters? Let's take for example some of the world's greatest leaders. Some were fighters. Some were not. Some were simply lovers. At one point this woman said to me that I need to prepare to fight in order to accomplish here on Earth what I am meant to. And to that I wondered if indeed she was right. So many of you have opinions to how these messages of peace are to be spread. Of course, love is the foundation of all we are and all we do. Yet the greatest leaders who created movements were most definitely warriors who weren't afraid to speak the truth in the face of opposition. So we speak truth, with love, without reservation and we walk forward with our purpose guiding us. And of course the old favorite bumper sticker, "Well behaved women rarely make history." Why this blog? Perhaps a warning. Don't like what I say or do. It's likely to stir minds and egos. It's okay. I don't speak my truth to be liked. I don't give messages to make people happy. I'm here to speak what is necessary, in any way guided by my soul and by all of Spirit.

If all of the new children speak their truth with complete candor and honesty, the shift will happen more quickly.

This is coming.

And thank God, it's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment