Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Blessings

With each breath, I bless you.

With each embrace, I bless you.

With each word, I bless you.

With each feeling of love, I bless you.

With each action I take, I bless you.

We watch the world struggle in turmoil. This struggle is a choice.

We watch the so-called problems of the world each day. Our view of them as such is a choice.

We can choose to buy into each negative perspective, or we can choose the higher road above of love, where we simply turn our eyes to what we wish to create.

What do we wish to create except for love?

This is the only thing we came to do. we came to be love. We came to speak love. The battle is not ours, yours or mine. The battle is what we are trying to transmute. Lightworkers are here to step beyond the struggle, battle and conflict. If we continue creating conflict in our lives we are holding ourselves back from the greater work of love and service.

For each time you anger, say, "I'm sorry."

For each time you forget to love, say, "Please forgive me."

For each time you get wrapped up in the petty things people say or do, remember, "I love you."

And each time we nitpick or get annoyed, we call forth gratitude and say, "Thank you."

I'm sorry, please forgive me, I love you, thank you. These blessed words of Ho'oponopono are all we have and need sometimes. We offer ourselves forgiveness first. If conflict is still finding you, you are still hanging on to your past. Let your past go, and step into your full expression of love.

I love you,

No comments:

Post a Comment