Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Refining What We Put in Our Bodies

We all know the importance of what we put in our bodies. We know that when we exercise, we often plateau and need to step-up our routine. The same is true for what we put in our bodies. As we refine and detoxify more and more, we need to step-up our routine. Here are a few recent discoveries to share to help you do the same. All of these items greatly support the Ascension process and are essentials for Light Bearers. The first is AFA Blue Green Algae. I'm currently taking StemEnhance, which I distribute as well. It also has mushroom cordyceps which helps you focus. AFA Blue Green Algae is the world's greatest super food and is an essential piece to total body nutrition. Secondly, ample Vitamin D3 intake is crucial for optimal well being. Most people are extremely deficient. The average person needs to be taking 20,000 IU per day. Take it with fat (I take it with my fish oil) for absorption, and you can take it twice a day (10,000IU each dose). Third, Soy Lecithin Granules, which you can add to smoothies for a creamy texture, or just take them by the spoonful like I do, since I actually enjoy the taste. My favorite snack last month was soy lecithin by the spoonful and a few dates on the side. The soy lecithin rebuilds the myelin sheath around your cells and your nerves. It's very helpful to those of us who have stress, trauma, or who do a lot of channeling of energy. Lastly, my recent finding, which I'm so excited about is Mucuna Powder aka Kapikacchu Seed Powder, an Ayurvedic herb that one can take for a variety of reasons, but mainly it's known for its L-Dopa, which helps your body produce Dopamine. Since I had to discontinue my use of Cacao, all of the above has been part of how I have learned to deal without the Seratonin boost of chocolate. Cacao can also tax the adrenals, since it has caffeine and I noticed that too much of it was not good for my kidneys. As a breastfeeding mother, being post partum, having many responsibilities, etc. I have found that all of the above greatly supports energy, balance and mood in the female body at a time when demand is very high. Babies tend to zap all of our nutrition since it goes into the breastmilk first. Some days I find myself taking triple doses of Vitamin D or Fish Oil, it really boils down to listening to your body. If you have any questions about these supplements, let me know, I'm happy to share more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment