Wednesday, March 7, 2012

On God

For me, there is no greater love of God, than to love myself and those that God puts in my life to love. For me, being in service to God, means to love. God gives us many things, tasks, and makes requests of us. My responsibility to my soul, is to use this time in human form to utilize my human arms and heart to hold and love the souls God knows I have agreed to and wanted to love. This is the beauty of being human. Hugging my children, hugging those I love, serving God with them, supporting each other, this is the essence of spiritual family and divine union in service to God. For me, there is no greater purpose. When I love God above all else, I am choosing to love all that God gives me. If I do not, then I betray my own soul and God too. In my opinion, we didn't come here to be solitary creatures. We came to love and share that love with others.

Yes, God wants us to take time to love, nurture and be with ourselves. And so we do that inner work to keep our balance in human form. Relationships are God-given, they are gifts from the divine. The way to honor those gifts is to love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment