Monday, October 5, 2009

Fresh From the Kitchen - Raw Recipes

This is going to be an ongoing thread where I post recipes I just made in my kitchen that taste good to me. Please be aware I don't measure, I recommend tasting as you go along.

These are raw food only recipes.

I was just inspired to make a chocolate pudding, and I just use what I have.

In a Vita-Mix (yes, a good blender works best, I could have hand creamed this, but the consistency would not be as smoothe)

1-2T raw cacao powder
1 avocado
4 minneola-tangelo segements and a few squeezes extra of juice
pinch of salt
1T raw honey
1T raw agave nectar

I would add a little extra honey next time, or I could add it now and just stir it in, maybe it could be more chocolately too, I love rich chocolate.

Food love and hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment