Monday, February 20, 2012

New Moon, New Cycle, New Life

I have come to deeply appreciate the New Moon phase. As I observed today's last moments of the waning full moon, I was prompted with a two word command from Spirit: Purge and Focus. I sat perplexed for a moment, thinking, "Purge, oh no!" The guidance to purge was an alert, that now hours later is making sense. Today happened as God willed, both the purge and the focus happened and on my drive home, I saw two bright eyes peering at me from the forest. I stopped the car as I approached a lone deer. A lone deer stared at me for a moment. I have been visited 3 times this week by deer, first time a pair, second time a pair, third time, just one. Animals always communicate directly and symbolically. This third visit from this lone deer was a response to a prayer for love. The deer is a symbol of innocence, sweetness and gentleness. I cannot live another way. My heart cannot and will not close, and the deer helps us to soften, be gentle, despite the sometimes harsh interactions we may have. I am grateful for the reminder and will be gentle with myself, despite how others treat me. Self-love always remains the lesson of my life.

So as tomorrow we enter the new phase, we can take sweet love with us and leave behind the harsh purge, if we have done our work. Tuesday is a day to focus on creation. What do you wish to create?

It is also the perfect time for a vision quest. A time to call forth vision, focus, and clarity for that which you wish to create during the next 14 days. As my dear friend prepares to birth her son any day, I am thrilled to know another great soul will walk this Earth in service with us. And I am so excited that my son and her son will one day know each other again, in this lifetime, it's absolutely beautiful to know these two boys will become men who love and teach love. It reminds me to be grateful of the opportunity to raise 3 sons, to love.

And on that note, this new moon marks the beginning of a center and school, a conception of a project that has been waiting to hatch. A slow process, yet the new moon will yield many abundant blessings if we allow all that is good to come our way.

Focus and vision will bloom this week. Love will blossom. We will prepare the garden for Spring planting. The seeds are talking loudly: Prepare the beds of your creations. Prepare for Spring. Prepare for action. The year of the dragon is that energy of soft ferocity.

New life is on it's way. In so many ways. Tomorrow is an open door to your dreams to materialize. Let Abundance and Beauty flow. We will step forward with confidence, the Divine Feminine is at the helm.

With great love always, the Mother holds her heart open, loving endlessly. Dream and nurture your creations with this love. Draw on the essence and beauty of Mother Earth for the energy, wisdom and inspiration that you need. The nature of Mother Earth is true abundance.

She loves you. She feeds you. She holds you. She created you. She will guide you. When you honor the Earth Mother, you will thrive, this is her promise to you. This is the true nature of giving and receiving.

Thank you to this great Source of love and beauty, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment