Monday, February 13, 2012

Thank you

To my audience, thank you. To my loved ones, thank you. I write tonight from the mountain of cats in Northern California. I write for you tonight. I have been absorbing the trees, fresh rain and moments of sun here in this blessed cabin as I write my second book titled, "The New School, The New Curriculum. As I write a second draft of a business plan for the Angel Peace Center and School I am sending out a request for private investors. From there, I will establish non-profit status and begin the grant-writing process to build this beloved school for the next 7 generations and beyond. If you want to know why we need this school, read my first book, "The Book For Parents - How to Honor Your Child's Soul" available on Amazon or Lulu.com

If you want to know about the school itself, I will self-publish the second book soon. These works are organic, grass roots and in progress. This will become a massive collective effort. My teaching schedule in the Bay Area will resume after completing the 2nd book. We will begin 2-day workshops training New School Facilitators. I have thrown out the word teacher. The students are the teachers, whereas the adults will be called Facilitators. The children will have a voice in this creation. The children are who I am in service to. Those wishing to join me in this endeavor are welcome. We are now brainstorming, planning and actualizing the very beginning steps of this creation. We seek community input, guidance and support. My vision is clear. I am looking for physical sites to build a New School for the world to see.

Blessings to you as the many transitions and changes continue. Steady yourself with nature and your breath.

Love, Andria

No comments:

Post a Comment