Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dolphin Celebration! Life Beneath the Surface a DVD by Matisha ("New Ear...

I dare you to hold on to your grievances and be love at the same time.  Beings of light don't
hold onto grievances and resentments.  Swim with the dolphins for a few minutes of light-heartedness.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Matisha (the dolphin swimmer who made this video) in Mount Shasta 3 years ago while with a dear friend.  I then ran into him in Kona, and then again in Shasta.
His work keeps finding me.  I should say, the dolphins keep finding me.

The children are wanting to connect with dolphin energy, if you have children, or know children,
expose them (and yourself too!) to dolphin and whale sounds to clear the energy body, it especially
clears the heart center.

Make time to keep your heart wide open today.

Love those you hold dear.  Life is too short my friends.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment