Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nature...trees...squirrels...

Oh, if I didn't have this redwood tree in the park down the street right now, I think my energy would be crazy. I am in love with this tree. I realize trees do more for me than anything. I saw the Lorax with my boys a few weeks ago, and I kind of feel like that girl in the Lorax, sometimes I feel as though I'm the only person in San Jose noticing the trees. And I'm noticing the trees as if my life depends on it, which literally, it does. I know there's more of you out there that appreciate trees like I do, but sometimes, the squirrels and I have these really in depth conversations about life, trees, nuts, and whatnot. Resting in the aura of a tree, I become more myself. To me, being near a tree is so much more natural than being inside. It makes me want to go live in the forest. Which is what I'm planning anyway, but really, when Earth energies are really unsettled as they have been the past 2-3 days, it really makes me want to be living in the forest. I read the first Anastasia book a few years ago, and was revisited by the topic yesterday by the author Vladimir Megre who will be in the Bay Area presenting in May. It reminded me of my intentions to create a nature school for children. It reminded me of this part of me that really is meant to be living that way. There are days when I don't understand people, but I feel incredibly connected to trees and animals. Humans have gotten so far away from nature and balance. It can be disconcerting for me to watch. So I connect with the trees to tune back into the right channels for me. Life is so simple, if we let it be. I wish I could build a home around a tree or two. Then I can hang out with my tree friends whenever I want to. I feel this way is way more balanced than the way we are all living. Tree houses, nature, silence, ahhh....makes me very happy. So my take on today, if you need anything at all, snuggle up to a tree, it works really well for pretty much anything that ails you. Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment