Monday, February 21, 2011

E3 LIVE UPDATE

I just had an epiphany. My nails are drastically growing faster. This is said to be a side effect of taking E3 LIVE. I was told by my spirit guide that I could fast easily on E3 LIVE and water. I believe this is true. E3 Live contains 63 important and powerful nutrients. I've actually noticed that I've adjusted to the E3 Live and it's effects are not as noticeable now that I've been taking it for 10 days. I do crave it when I forget to take it several times a day. So I feel it is working, but when you start to eat a certain way, your body adjusts and you don't notice the energetic boost as much as you did when you first started taking it. What I do notice however, is how much solid foods are not processing well and my body seems to be adjusting more and more to liquids. I say this only because raw foodists often report a progression in shifting of foods they can tolerate the longer they are raw. They often go from eating heavy elaborate raw food meals to eating single foods or juices only. This appears to be happening and while a large meal of rice, lentils and tofu tastes really good, it seems to throw an energetic wrench into my system, whereas drinking a green juice keeps my body humming along at a faster rate. Now someone should tell my ego to adjust... :-) All in time...I should add I'm incredibly emotionally attached to food. My guide makes fun of me in this way. I'm sure he'll be telling me to eat fish tomorrow, or something unpredictable to throw me off my rocker. Divine guidance and diet is an interesting topic to discuss, this will probably be in discussion more in the coming weeks as I prepare to teach my class at East/West on April first and second on Spiritual Cleansing and Detoxification.

No comments:

Post a Comment