Monday, February 21, 2011

The King's Speech

Today, my Father guided me to a movie through a series of synchronistic events, my day shifted from one path to another, and I was guided to this movie, The King's Speech. I don't want to share the point of the movie, as the reason why I was guided to it is personal, but it's ironic sometimes, how much power my Father has, and how he never fails at making sure that I'm at the right place at the right time. I always say to him, "You have me where you want me." It's kind of a personal inside joke, the level of surrender and commitment it takes to stay there is quite baffling to me tonight.

Anyhow, I do recommend the movie, that is perhaps my only point in writing this.

With love,

1 comment:

  1. And I will add a great big hug and kudos to Hi-C Luttmers for bluntly telling me to stop stammering and for joyously making fun of me before our radio appearance yesterday.

    For those of you who don't know, Hi-C is a gifted intuitive and tarot conversationalist at Firefly Willows.

    ReplyDelete