Saturday, February 19, 2011

On Sweetness

On Divine Presence and the sweetness that unfolds.

With great ease and simplicity we create peace and love in this moment, as the pink and green fills and completes the space between. As the loads of laundry get done in between, as the Angels fill the space, healing and guiding us back to love with each breath, each song, each word shared, we breathe, give, receive, love and share more of this pink and green color. And as we breathe, the orange fills the space with His presence, His presence which can remain nameless for now, but His presence that fills my body, my life, my work, all of that which I do, speak and share. His presence is the one you meet in me. His presence is the one you think is me. His presence is the one you seek in me. His presence is the one allowed to spread across all of time and space to create peace and harmony here on Earth. I am His portal, through me you will find this presence, not me. The "I" that was, has become His. The "I" that you knew, has been hi-jacked by love. The "I" that remains is the "I" that serves His cause, which is love and truth. This "I" is very clear on that mission. This "I" is blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment