Saturday, February 12, 2011

E3 LIVE

E3 Live is an edible algae that you order online, it arrives frozen and you consume 1-4T per day depending on your tastes and desires. It is by far one of nature's supreme superfoods and after taking two servings today, I noticed that a) I can't sleep b) my mood is drastically improved and c) I am bouncing around getting things done with more energy than I have in the past two weeks. Is this only the E3 Live? I'm not sure, I kind of think so. I will update this tomorrow or the next day with more reports as I intend to take a higher quantity of dosages this upcoming week.

As I have experimented over the past four years with various types of raw superfoods, supplements, juice fasts, cleanses, etc, I have found this product to be one of the best, most effective energy enhancers.

More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment