Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hahahahahahaha!!! The She-Wolf is Hungry!!!

I awoke abruptly this morning to a very clear dream message from my visitor the gray wolf. She is usually white, but today my wolf was gray and she was quite angry that I have been feeding her orange juice and garlic. I guess the beetle cycle is over!! So my wolf wanted turkey, I guess it's what's available in the fridge, the dream was very clear.

So friends, sometimes (and well often for people like me) our dreams and guides tell us EXACTLY what we need to eat. And while I love raw foods and love being squeaky clean in and out, sometimes, guidance says, EAT MEAT! And well, they are right, who am I to argue with my She-Wolf, she was so hungry she was about to tear me to shreds and eat me for lunch if I hadn't fed her the proper food.

My raw foods disclaimer: While I teach cleansing and detoxification, I would never attempt to tell a person to eat a certain way. However, having lost 100 pounds, having healed myself through many conditions, I am certain of how others can be helped in a similar fashion, but I will always guide a person to first listen to their own guides about what to eat before listening to me.

With love always,

1 comment:

  1. Nice, Andria! You know, I love that Garlic-Ginger-Citrus drink. My inner beast must be very Italian, because when I drink that thing, I want to ROAAAAR!!!! And not just because of the way I feel. I LOVE the taste! I think I must be a little weird...

    ReplyDelete