Saturday, March 5, 2011

Self Love, Nurturing and Healing

Tonight on this new moon, I was guided to take a break from everything and just focus on myself. So, with that, I grabbed 3 angel card decks, a massive piece of paper, my kids scented markers and some ocean music. What began as nothing, with no plan, with no ideas, became fertile ground for the next month ahead, not to mention, the true foundation of all that is to be built in the future....right on top of the title of this thread, Self-Love, Nurturing and Healing. Without those three things, nothing else can happen.

As I have written on self-love for many years, I am still re-learning what it is, perhaps integrating it more fully into daily life, into each minute rather, instead of just sparsely here or there throughout the week or month.

Self-Love minutes would be something such as: Lighting a candle, taking a short walk, a minute of deep breathing, drinking a tall glass of water, laying down for a minute, calling a friend, reading a page from a favorite book, etc.

I love very simple, quiet, alone time, whether it's resting, running, drawing, anything....

So on that note, I'm off to read for a bit....will maybe add more later.

In love,

No comments:

Post a Comment